Progress of the Information Communication Plaza program implementation
The city government has been engaging in its best efforts from the planning stage of the Information Communication Plaza to the current improvement service operations of information disclosure, in order to increase the quality and quantity of the services in a systematic manner. The negative system, which is based on an innovative paradigm, has been expanded even further, while the city came up with various specialized services. With these efforts, the city has been contributing to the improvement of the Rights to Information and accountability in the city governance.
- date :'11.10Hope for Seoul Agenda (Governance 2.0)
- date :'12.04Policy declaration for Governance 2.0 and the plan for establishing the Information Communication Plaza
- date :'12.07Announcement of the plan for the full disclosure of the administrative information- Disclosure of the approval request documents: Director General level (2013), Director level (2014)
- date :’12.08Governance 2.0 implementation plan and the temporary opening of the Information Communication Plaza
- date :'13.10.28Official launching of the Information Communication Plaza- Approval request documents at the director general level or higher became available to the public, etc.
- date :'14.03.01Full disclosure of the approval request documents for the first time in the world- Extension of the range of the disclosure to the internal approval request documents at director level
- date :’14.10.28Disclosure of the internal approval request documents of five autonomous districts and the documents related to the Named Policy (Policies of Seoul)- Disclosure of the internal approval request documents of the five autonomous districts, etc.
- date :’15.03.01Full disclosure of the internal approval request documents of the autonomous districts- Disclosure of the internal approval request documents of 25 autonomous districts and the information related to construction projects, etc.
- date :’15.10.28Disclosure of the internal approval request documents of the organizations funded by the city and the policy research data- Disclosure of the internal approval request documents of the seventeen organizations funded by the city and 120 inquires in real-time
- date :’16.05.25Full disclosure of the administrative information data in GitHub- Full disclosure of more than 500 administrative information items in GitHub, which is an international open-source website.
- date :’16.10.28Provision of the personalized administrative information and municipal policy research supports, etc.- The information is now available as per the keywords set by the users. Online supports for the municipal policy researchers available, etc.